Cancelling your subscription
We are definitely sorry to see you go. Before you cancel, if there's anything we can do to help or if you have any questions please contact us by clicking the Contact link in the top right or sending us a mail here.
Only the Account Owner may cancel the account. If you have questions about canceling, or need help, let us know. To cancel:
- Open Account Management (you may also find a link to Account Management in the Hello Epics button on your board if you still have Hello Epics installed).
- If you have more than one account, use the account selector in the top left to select the account you would like to cancel.
- Click Billing Preferences.
- Click on the white box containing your subscription and billing amount.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Tell us a little bit about why you'd like to cancel if you like, and then click Confirm Cancellation. Note that your subscription will cancel on your next renewal date and you may receive additional charges if your member count increases before then. If you would like to cancel immediately, contact us at email@example.com,
Of course, if you ever decide that you'd like to start your subscription back up, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get you going again as soon as possible!
Your subscription will cancel at the end of your last paid billing term. For example, if your subscription is charged on the 11th of the month and you cancel on the 20th, you will retain access to Hello Epics through the 11th of the next month.
Canceling an annual subscription prevents automatic renewal of your account when your term ends. You will still have full access to Hello Epics until your term ends and you may incur additional charges if your member count increases. If you want to cancel your account entirely and receive account credit for the remainder of your term please write to email@example.com.
Card relationships after cancellation
If you cancel your subscription but do not remove Hello Epics from your Trello board you will still be able to see existing card relationships. You will not be able to add more or edit them. If you remove Hello Epics from the board after cancellation your card relationships will display as Trello attachments.