How do I set the parent for a card?
Let's say you've got a card for which you'd like to set the parent. We'll call this card the child card (since we're adding a parent). To set the parent of the child card:
- Click the child card to see its card back
- On the card back, click Find Parent under the Parent label near the top
- A dialog will appear with a search box followed by a scrolling list of cards
- As you type in the search box, the contents of the scrolling list will change to contain cards that match your search input
- When you see the card that you want to be the parent in the list, click it
The card that you just clicked will now be the parent of the card whose back you were viewing: