Is Hello Epics GDPR compliant?
The European Union has adopted the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective May 25th, 2018. Hello Epics is happy to comply with these regulations and ensure that our users' data is managed securely and transparently.
Under GDPR, as an EU citizen, you have certain rights regarding your personal data which are listed below.
- Right of access to and information about the process of your personal data;
- Right of rectification (to correct, supplement or update);
- Right of erasure (also referred to as the right to be forgotten);
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right of portability;
- Right to object to processing; and
- Where we rely upon consent as the lawful grounds for processing, the right to withdraw your consent
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you require a signed Data Processing Agreement (DPA), please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Hello Epics share my data?
We may share your personal information with other data processors either with your consent or when necessary to provide our product. Specifically, we may share your name, email address, IP address, payment information, Trello token, and Trello Member ID with the following services:
- Amazon Web Services
- G Suite