Activating Hello Epics on a Trello board
Getting started with Hello Epics requires three steps:
- Enable Hello Epics
- Authorize Hello Epics to use your account
- Start a trial or paid subscription
Enable Hello Epics
- Open a board in Trello.
- Click "Show Menu"in the upper right corner.
- Click on Power-Ups.
- Search for Hello Epics and click the "Add" button.
Authorize Hello Epics to use your account
Note: Unlike enabling the plugin and starting a trial or subscription, which are one-time activities, every user of your board will need to authorize Hello Epics if they want to use it
- Click the "Get started with Hello Epics" link in the upper right, next to Trello's "Show Menu" link.
- In the modal pop-up that opens, click the "Skip tutorial and connect Hello Epics to your Trello account" link. Don't worry; you can come back to this product tour at any time.
- Click "Allow Access" to connect Hello Epics to Trello. We also suggest opting in to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest about Hello Epics!
- Click the "Allow" button on the permissions pop-up from Trello.
Start a trial or paid subscription
- After you've authorized with Trello, another modal will open to allow you to start a trial.
Once you decide that you'd like to keep Hello Epics for more than 14 days, you can find the subscription button at the bottom of the Hello Epics menu:
Now that you've got everything set up…
…perhaps you'd like to see a list of things you can do with Hello Epics? Or dive right into adding children and setting parents?