How do I activate Hello Epics for my board?
Getting started with Hello Epics requires three steps:
- Enable Hello Epics
- Authorize Hello Epics to use your account
- Start a trial or paid subscription
Enable Hello Epics
- Open a board in Trello.
- Click Show Menu in the upper right corner.
- Click on Power-Ups.
- Search for Hello Epics and click the Enable button.
Now that you’ve got the Power-Up enabled, you’re one step closer to working the epic way.
Authorize Hello Epics to use your account
Note: unlike enabling the plugin and starting a trial or subscription, which are one-time activities, every user of your board will need to authorize Hello Epics if they want to use it.
- Click the "Get started with Hello Epics" link in the upper right—it will be calling for your attention with an exclamation mark in a white dot next to it.
- In the modal pop-up that opens, click the "Skip tutorial and connect Hello Epics to your Trello account" link (don't worry; you can come back to this product tour at any time).
- Click "Connect" in the follow-up modal. (We also suggest opting in to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest Hello Epics updates!)
- Click the "Allow" button on the permissions pop-up from Trello.
Start a trial or paid subscription
- After you've authorized, another modal will open to allow you to start a trial. Check the terms and conditions checkbox, and you'll be able to click the start button, which will start your trial.
Once you decide that you'd like to keep Hello Epics for more than 14 days, you can find the subscription button at the bottom of the Hello Epics menu:
Now that you've got everything set up…